Github ticket: https://github.com/conan-io/conan/issues/4951
conan search my-product/1.0.0@usr/stable -q "(build_type=Release AND os=Windows) OR os=Linux" -r repo
Worked in previous versions, now it is failing with:
ERROR: Unknown query key: (build_type. [Remote: releases]
Tested previous versions of Artifactory CE down to 6.3, they worked fine. Artifactory 6.9.1 also fails.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start Artifactory CE 6.9.1 (in Windows, double click on .bat launcher)
- Create a conan local repo, named "repo" in Artifactory
- Set the remote "repo" in a conan client (conan 1.14.3, Windows)
- Create and upload a conan package (with binary)
- conan search my-product/1.0.0@usr/stable -q "(build_type=Release AND os=Windows)" -r repo
As a python script:
Same steps with a previous Artifactory work fine
28-08-2020: Latest Artifactory (7.6.3) is still failling. The problem has a workaround in the Conan client from version 1.20 (see bellow) but can be reproduced calling the endpoint in Artifactory with a query like this one:
28-08-2020: From Conan 1.20 the query filtering is made on the Conan side with this fix: https://github.com/conan-io/conan/pull/5960 but the problem in Artifactory still persists.