I want to discuss a user story with you:
We want to manage repository configuration and permissions of Artifactory on an advanced level.
- More than 700 repositories in and growing.
- More than 10k fluctuating ldap groups.
- Permissions are granted based on ldap groups.
- Configuration of repositories and permissions have to be versionized.
- Changes on repos have to be checked before they get rolled out to artifactory. Checks like:
- Is the user that requested the changes in a ldap group that has permissions for a repo
- Are changes valid? E.g. does the repo exist that is added to a virtual repository.
Any suggestions about how to handle this?