Starting Artifactory 6.8 there is a new Support Bundle.
The new implementation is not resilient to filestore corruption, and if the binary of "service_manifest.json" is gone, the Support Bundle UI page won't load.
1. Install Artifactory 6.9.1 (for example).
2. Take a Support Bundle.
3. Identify the SHA1 checksum of the "service_manifest.json" file.
4. Delete the binary file of the "service_manifest.json" from the Artifactory filestore based on the SHA1 value.
5. Open the "Support Zone" page in the UI, it will result in a blank page (see screenshot)
1. Remove the corrupted support bundles via tree browser in Artifactory UI.
2. In case trash can is enabled, remove the file from the trash can.
3. Run Garbage Collection.