Access federation (Full Mesh topology) was enabled between 3 instances A, B and C with Artifactory version 6.9.0.
- In A, maven-test-starling-release (permission target ) was created with local (maven-test-starling-release-local).
- Previously, Security plugin was synchronizing permissions between instance A and B
- Seeding of data was performed for C from A using REST API calls.
- Access federation was setup between A, B and C.
- A permission target was removed from A and the local repo manually in A.
- A and B does not have the permission target:maven-test-starling-release, local repo.
- But C still shows the permission target maven-test-starling-release but no association with the local repo.
- Under Repos in Artifactory C shows the local repo (maven-adobe-starling-aem61-release-local) in it.
We couldn't reproduce the issue in test env. Logs: https://supportlogs.jfrog.com/logs/102819/
Please let us know why access federation is not able to propagate the deletion to all the federated instances ?