Affects Version/s: 6.10.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Artifact Storage
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Install Artifactory on centos 6
2) Enable Replicator by editing the START_LOCAL_REPLICATOR=true in $ARTIFACTORY_HOME/etc/default
3) Congifure the replicator by providing replicator.yaml and replicator.artifactory.yaml in $Artifactory_Home/replicator/etc/ folder**
4) Go to other machine and install pssh and use the following command to run the Artifactory:
pssh -O StrictHostKeyChecking=no -A -l <user> -t 0 -H\ <url> -i – 'sudo service artifactory start'
5) After running the above command pssh will be in waiting state forever and replicator didn't go into the background, but Artifactory and Replicator starts and will be running
6) when you terminate the pssh where you started, it also stops the replicator.