Affects Version/s: 6.11.3
Fix Version/s: None
Replication of empty folder with properties, will never replicate the properties at 1st iteration
- Create 2 Artifactory instances, in both create generic local repositories.
- Configure PUSH replication (not event) from one server to another (between the generic local repos).
- To source Artifactory, deploy a file to a path that will include a folder (generic-local/folder/file.ext).
- delete the "file.ext".
- Configure properties to the "folder" item.
- Trigger the replication once. See that folder was replicated, but without the properties.
- If you run the replication once again, properties will be sent.
Issue seem to be in the source server, that is not even trying to send the properties during the first iteration.