For "nuget" repositories there's the option "Force Authentication". It would be great to have the same option for "conan" repositories.
- I need to enable "Allow Anonymous Access" on my Artifactory service.
- The "anonymous" user doesn't have access to my conan and nuget repositories at all.
- To access the conan repository the username / password is needed.
Current result (without "conan user" command)
- conan user -c
- conan remote add [conan-repo-name] [https://artifactory.[mydomain].com/artifactory/api/conan/[conan-repo-name]]
- conan install . --remote [conan-repo-name]
ERROR: [My-Package-Reference] was not found in remote '[conan-repo-name]'
- This is misleading...
I would like to have the "Force Authentication" option to force the user login in such cases.