- Configure 2 Artifactory instances: 'A' and 'B'
- Create a local repository on instance 'B'
- Create a smart remote repository on instance 'A'
- Configure and enable Pull Replication (incl. Event-based) 'A' pulls from 'B'
- Globally block pull replications on 'A' : [Artifactory UI] > [Admin] > [General Configuration] > [Global Replication Blocking] > [Block Replications] > [Block Pull Replications]
- Deploy a binary to instance 'B'
The file will not be replicated.
The file pulled by instance 'A' from 'B'
2019-10-23 14:04:37,366 [art-exec-111] [WARN ] (o.a.a.r.c.r.e.InboundReplicationChannel:88) - Skipping execution of event remote-repo, pull replications are disabled globally
2019-10-23 14:04:37,699 [art-exec-111] [INFO ] (o.a.r.HttpRepo :470) - remote-repo downloading http://artifactory.local:12241/artifactory/local-repo/jfrog 16.16 MB
2019-10-23 14:04:38,198 [art-exec-111] [INFO ] (o.a.r.HttpRepo :483) - remote-repo downloaded http://artifactory.local:12241/artifactory/local-repo/jfrog 16.16 MB at 33,621.28 KB/sec