Tested with Artifactory version 6.12.2 and FullDB mode.
When a GO artifact with a ‘zip’ extension is requested from Artifactory and the artifact in itself exists in the remote GO repository-cache in Artifactory but not exists in the file-system cache a connection will open and will not get closed.
Steps to reproduce:
- Install Artifactory with FullDB mode
- Configure cache-fs
- Create a GO virtual repository which aggregate a GO remote repository.
- issue a curl command to get and cache an artifact with a 'zip' extension
- delete the binary from the cache-fs
- issue the curl command from #4 again
- notice an active connection which not getting closed (can be monitored with Jconsole)