Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
When using JFMC to update licenses, Artifactory does not automatically update the "in use" licenses correctly in the follow scenario:
Have X number of nodes
Have X+1 of expired licenses attached to Artifactory <- this is important - it looks like if you have the same number of nodes ( x), it doesn't reproduce)
In JFMC, attach new licenses from the bucket to Artifactory (I went to bucket management -> attach -> attached new licenses to the Artifactory instance) - see that the "in use" licenses do not update to the new ones. The new licenses are added to Artifactory, but since "in use" is still wrong, Artifactory will continue to think that it's license is invalid.
Tested using Art 6.5.x, and JFMC 3.5.4. Customer saw this happen on latest Artifactory (6.13). I tested this with a 3 node cluster, with 3 expired Enterprise Plus licenses, and 3 expired Enterprise Plus trial licenses. New license bucket had 3 valid licenses (enterprise plus trial)