Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
After version upgrade from 6.11.3 to 6.12.2 and then 6.13.1 we are faced with the issue:
Time to time (like 3 times from 10) a job was failed when trying to find Nuget package from a Virtual or Remote Nuget repository. This issue accompanied by errors:
Sensitive info was hidden by the xxxx
When we tried to "wget" the last URL we have found it takes to much time to respond. Like a few minutes. But the next respond to the same URL was very quick.
In periods of time when the errors have happened, there are weren't any lack of system resources at all.
What we have tried:
- Parsing logs, nothing special there.
- Upgraded Artifactory virtual machine 2x
- Check the network
- Fine-tune advanced parameters by the article: https://jfrog.com/knowledge-base/how-do-i-tune-artifactory-for-heavy-loads/
- Move Nuget repositories to V3
- Recalculate repository Indexes