Priority: 4 - Normal
Affects Version/s: 6.17.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Artifactory Home
There are several remote osgeo repo's bundled together within https://repo.osgeo.org/repository/release/
See the announcement in https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/new-osgeo-repo/
Artifactory wil not read the documented url https://repo.osgeo.org/repository/release/
The internal test gives a 404 and only the index files are shown.
When I use the 'web' url https://repo.osgeo.org/service/rest/repository/browse/release/ I get a good test back from artifactory.
But there is only the directory structure of this remote repo. The artifacts itself are not shown.
What goes wrong?
1. Create a maven remote repo pointing to https://repo.osgeo.org/service/rest/repository/browse/release/
2. Create another maven remote repo pointing to https://repo.osgeo.org/repository/release/
3. Create a Maven virtual repo and add above 2 maven remote repository to it.
4. Run the below following REST API to download a particular artifact from the remote repository via Artifactory.
curl -u admin http://Artifactory.com/artifactory/osgeo/org/geotools/gt-cql/2.5.0/gt-cql-2.5.0-sources.jar -O
5. Go to the Artifactory repository view in the browser, Select the above Maven virtual repository -> right click -> click on Refresh -> click on Navigate Browser.
6. Able to view the artifacts in the HTML directory structure.