Steps to reproduce:
- Start 2 Artifactory instances
- in Artifactory A, configure local generic repo and deploy stuff to its root level and to a folder named "my-path-prefix"
- in Artifactory B, configure remote generic repo which points to the local repo from Artifactory A
- Configure the replication with "Enable Event Replication" enabled and "Path Prefix" set to "my-path-prefix"
- Manually trigger a replication and go to the Tree browser. You will see that all files were replicated, instead of just the files under the sub-path "my-path-prefix"
- You can also deploy another file to Artifactory A root-level and see that the file is being replicated to Artifactory B
Note: If you follow the steps again, without enabling "Enable Event Replication", it will work as expected.
- We only see this, since the channel is open: