When deploying a Conda package with a user that have 'deploy' permissions but doesn't have 'delete' permission the error below appears in the logs.
Since once deploying a Conda package, a '_tmp' folder is created under the Conda repository with the files current_repodata.json & repodata.json in it which are later copied directly under the Conda repository. But once deployed with a user that does not have 'delete' permissions, these files can not be moved.
Steps to reproduce:
1. set up a Conda repository using the "Quick Setup"
2. create a user with 'deploy' permissions but without 'delete' permission
3. use the above user to deploy a Conda package to the Conda repository
4. notice the mentioned error in artifactory.log
5. deploy a Conda package with an admin user (/ a user that have 'delete' permissions) and noticed that the above error is not reproduced