Affects Version/s: 6.21.0, 7.7.3
Fix Version/s: None
Matrix Parameters List Folders and Subfolders Even If The Propery Values Do Not Match
Affected versions 6.20.x & 7.7.x
Steps to reproduce:
- Create local Maven repo called: bug-demo-repo
- Upload 3 jar files with the following GAV folders as shown below:
4. Add the property bugParam=False recursively for file 1 folders and files, as shown above.
5. Add the property bugParam=True recursively for file 3 folders and files, as shown above.
6. Open a new browser tab, and type: http://localhost:8081/artifactory/bug-demo-repo;bugParam=False/com/
7. As you can see the matrix parameter we used in the URL contains the following property bugParam=False, however, the page still lists "file3" folder which has a bugParam=True property:
8. Yes, if we click on folder "file3" we will notice that the file "file3" is not listed, which is expected, however, we also should expect the not be listed either, and not only the file "file3".:
Some users use matrix parameters in their Gradle Build against some packages that have several versions. Some versions of the package have different property values, and if all of them get listed even if the property does not match then the use of the Matrix parameter defeats its purpose.