Affects Version/s: 7.6.3
Fix Version/s: None
Artifactory health ping command is giving "OK" response when we remove the SSL certificate of the database(rds-ca-2019-root.pem) which is configured as part of the connection string.
6.X and 7.X
Error message in log:
1. Create Artifactory (6.X or 7.X) instance
2. Configure Amazon RDS database over SSL certificate with connection string having the SSL certificate.
3. Perform Artifactory health ping which will give us "OK" response.
4. Rename/Remove the SSL certificate(rds-ca-2019-root.pem) from its location and try to deploy a file which will give us the error
5. Perform Artifactory health ping which still gives us the "OK" response.