Inaccurate Total Storage Size Information When Redundancy Is Bigger Than 1:
Steps to reproduce:
I was able to reproduce on v6.21 and v7.7.8(Latest as of today)
- Install single instance Artifaictory
- Use the attached binarystore.xml template
- For the sake of this test, before starting the instance, create the following directories as specified in binarystore.xml file:
- Start the instance, and go the Storage info
- You will notice that it shows the accurate total storage size. In my case 80GB (4 shards with 20GB each)
- Now, stop the instance
- Set the redundancy to 2, save and close the binarystore.xml file.
- Start the instance
- You will notice that this time it shows an inaccurate total storage size. In my case 20GB, which is wrong, it should be 80GB.