Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 7.17.2
Configuring Artifactory with event base pull replication with HTTPS (in the url) fails.
- Set up a generic local repository on Artifactory-1
- On Artifactory-2, set up a Generic Remote repository pointed to the local Artifactory-1 repo, using https:// in the url.
- Configure Pull Replication as normal in the UI, enable Event based pull replication
- Deploy a file to Artifactory-1 generic local
- Observe that the file does not get pulled to the Artifactory-2 remote repository cache
Note that you will need to configure HTTPS via Nginx.
Currently the workaround for fixing this is adding the below parameter in the Nginx.
Please see the below link for more details on the above parameter.