Admin | Artifactory | General | Property Sets
When creating a new Property Set or editing an existing one, the Predified Value is nullified and the Value Type defaults to Any Value after saving the property set.
Reproducible in versions 7.19.4, 7.19.8
NOT reproducible in version 7.17.5
- Navigate to Admin | Artifactory | General | Property Sets, click New Property Set
- Fill in Property Set Name
- Click ⊕ New
- Fill in Property Name, switch to Single Select or Multi Select, add a value
- Click save (exits new property window), click save again (exits edit property set page)
- Select the newly created Property Set, the property created in step 4 switches to Any Value, and the Predified Value is wiped
The property's Value Type and Predefined Value remain after saving the Property Set.
When saving the Property Set, the property's Value Type defaults to Any Value and the Predefined Value is erased.