Priority: 4 - Normal
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- Problem description: If a Yum virtual repository aggregates several remote repositories with a “module.yaml.xz” file in the repodata directory, Artifactory fails to merge the metadata because it can not extract the “.xz” archive extension.
- What is the expected behavior? Artifactory should be able to extract the “.xz” archive and merge the metadata.
- Steps to reproduce: In comments
- Environment details:
Artifactory version which the bug was reproduced on: 7.25.6
- DB type & Version Derby
- Is this an HA env? Single Node
- Is this On-Prem or SaaS? On-Prem
- Possible workaround: Use several remote repositories.