Affects Version/s: 7.26.3
Fix Version/s: None
- Problem description: Setting up a ChartMuseum as a remote Helm repository will not work and fetching helm chart will fail. Although configuring the same repository straight against the Helm client will work.
- What is the impact to the customer: This is currently blocking the usage of ChartMuseum with Artifactory as a remote repository to this helm registry.
It seems that Head requests are failing for these requests, even if we set “bypass head request” it will fail with 404:
Without Head request:
According to the artifactory-request-out.log:
- What is the expected behavior? When configuring the Helm remote repository to point to https://helm.prod.neotys.com/stable/, it should be able to fetch the index.yaml and resolve all the charts from the repository.
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure helm repositories - local, remote that points to the URL https://helm.prod.neotys.com/stable/ and virtual that aggregates both repositories
2. Use the Set Me Up feature on the Virtual repository to configure the client
- Environment details:
- Artifactory version: 7.26.3
- Is this On-Prem or SaaS? SaaS