Affects Version/s: 7.31.10
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Remote Repository
When creating a Remote Maven Repository on the Artifactory UI, as a single repository and not through the Quick Setup, the Maven repository URL to File path leads to a "no items found" page.
Impact on Customer:
The Customers would need to either create all Maven repositories using the Quick Setup or to fix the tag under config descriptor.
When the URL to file Path of the Remote Maven repository is clicked, it should show the contents/packages of the repository.
- Create a singular remote Maven repository
- Set the default URL when creating the repo with maven2
- Navigate to the Artifacts tab, and click the URL to FIle path of the repository
- You will see that "no items found" is displayed under the contents.
- Create Maven repository in Quick Setup
- in the config descriptor, under the tag for the created Maven Repository, set the below tag to true.
This is set as True by default, when the repository is created with Quick setup.