Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Problem description: Unable to change repository environment from DEV -> PROD under the Artifactory Project
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Artifactory, create two projects
- Share a test local repository between all the projects ( even not shared should work )
- Select a project admin view.
- Select the Repositories tab from the Project admin view.
- Select a repo that is shared with all repos (or a repo that is directory created for this project)
- Change the Environments from "Dev" to "Prod" and Save changes
- Select that exact same Repo, and you will see that it is back to "Dev"
Tested in the Artifactory version 7.33.12 and also in latest version 7.37.15 issue persists.
What is the expected behavior?
When we click the PROD-button or Viceversa it should accept the changes and save .