**While trying to resolve specific packages from the 'choco' client through Artifactory, the packages aren't being resolved and errors printed are:
'The package was not found with the sources listed'
'the package may not be found'
'It is possible that version does not exist for chocolatey at the source specified'
To be able to pull the packages if they are available in the remote repo
Steps to reproduce:
- Run a windows machine and install a choco client.
- Create a remote nuget repository pointing to 'https://www.chocolatey.org'
- Try resolving the below package with the exact command:(You may change the server 'omertesting' to your server, which points to the remote choco)
4. Errors will be printed on screen; the package with version 1.0.0 won't be resolved
5. You may pull another package with Artifactory, for example 1.1.0 with the exact command mentioned above. It should work as expected.
6. Bypassing Artifactory to pull the package directly from https://www.chocolatey.org works as expected: