Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Reproduced on artifactory 4.1.3
Steps to reproduce:
1. Crowd set up is running and user is logged in crowd.
2. User is logged in on artifactory UI with admin privileges.
3. Changes are made and saved on the crowd tab on artifactory UI.
For example, I changed the application name and save it.
Then change it again for the correct one and save it.
4. Log out from artifactory UI.
5. See attached .png. You are logged in as a system admin.
Without the ability to progress from that state unless logging out from crowd to close the crowd session.