Affects Version/s: 4.0.2, 4.13.0
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Web UI
When your remote repository is pointing to remote Artifactory repository and in the remote Artifactory there is a folder with space in the name then the folder can not be expended.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a folder with space in the name on the remote Artifactory server.
2. Deploy files to the folder.
3. On the local Artifactory, create a remote repository to point to the remote Artifactory server.
4. Enable the Allow Content Browsing in the advanced option
5. Expend the remote repository name in the browser --> Expend the folder name with the space. It would not expend. Spinner goes to infinite loop and when refreshing the page the folder just would not expend.