Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new Maven local repo.
2. Deploy artifact to 1/2/4.jar (path doesn't matter)
3. Create Virtual repository and add the local repository, with "Path Suffix" to the artifact (as the files are not in the root of the repo). (see image attached)
4. After pressing add, you can stand with your mouse on the added repo, you will see that '/' is missing from the path which makes the path incorrect.
Possible workaround for non Artifactory Online users:
After doing the above steps:
1. Go to the Admin tab.
2. Go to Advance
3. Config descriptor.
4. Search for the virtual repository and edit manually and carfully the path suffix.
5. Press save.