If you select a "folder" that contains several versions and move it to a different repository, "Dry Run" works, but "Move" will move the artifacts to a wrong path.
Steps to reproduce:
- Repository FROM_REPO contains two artifacts located in com/company/3rdparty-licenses.
- com/company/3rdparty-licenses/1.36 (contains pom, source.jar, jar)
- com/company/3rdparty-licenses/1.37 (contains pom, source.jar, jar)
- open "Artifact Repository Browser" and select the parent folder com/company/3rdparty-licenses
- In the upper right corner click "Actions > Move"
- Select the new repository TO_REPO
- click "Dry run" > everything is OK
- click "Move" > erro message will be displayed
- 1.36.jar and 1.36-sources.jar are moved to TO_REPO/com/company/3rdparty-licenses/3rdparty-licenses/1.36 artifact name became a new subfolder
- 1.37.jar and 1.37-sources.jar are moved to TO_REPO/com/company/3rdparty-licenses/3rdparty-licenses/1.36
- 1.36.pom and 1.37.pom remain both in the FROM_REPO
- if you instead select the folder 1.37 and move that folder it works, but then you have to click on every version instead of moving a set of folders.
- if you move a folder that only contains one subfolder it also works (e.g com/company/version/2.0 > select version and move it)
- I don't really know a workaround. Before version 4.3.2 you could use the GAVC search, then stash the results and move the whole stash. That worked. But since 4.3.2 the GAVC search was removed.