'Disable internal Password' function does not work for a LDAP user.
<Steps to reproduce the issue>
1. Setup Artifactory LDAP integration with "Auto Create Artifactory Users" option enabled
2. Login a LDAP user
3. As an admin user, find the LDAP user, then enable "Can Update Profile" and update the LDAP user's profile with a password
4. As an admin user, find the LDAP user, then "Disable Internal Password" and Save
5. Go back to the user and see that the Disable Internal Password option is unchecked
6. Login as the LDAP user using LDAP password, and the user can still set internal password