Affects Version/s: 2.7.1
Fix Version/s: 2.8.0
As already filed on [GitHub|http://example.com]:
I have a build with three builds steps. In build step two I change the build number using TeamCity service messages:
In step three I use a file spec to upload some artifacts and build information to Artifactory. In the Artifactory builds tab the build gets listed with its build counter as build id and not with the build number I set with the service message. The plugin should use the changed build number.
The original build number before the second build step was equal to the build counter. Maybe the plugin does not recognize the update.