- [RTFACT-13577] - The cache-fs map initialization should support a symlinked cache path
- [RTFACT-15320] - Allow a single node to process *-delete files of the eventual _queue folder
- [RTFACT-15797] - NPM local repository cannot be named "npm"
- [RTFACT-17273] - Pulling and pushing the same docker image at the same time, may result an "unknown blob" error
- [RTFACT-18471] - Empty virtual repositories are not listed in the Get Repositories REST API
- [RTFACT-19479] - Max Unique Snapshots cleanup not cleaning the needed artifacts after move/copy operation.
- [RTFACT-20610] - Deleting Debian repository after copying the content to different Debian repository results with N/A repository/package type in Storage Summary
- [RTFACT-22366] - Artifactory returns PyPi "yanked" release as the latest version
- [RTFACT-22944] - Tag or PackageId searching won’t work for packages outside of Nuget.Org / internet nuget
- [RTFACT-23307] - apt-get client fails when debian repo is configured with CDN
- [RTFACT-23764] - Artifactory losing track of the cachefs data size on the disk after an upgrade and a restart. Once Artifactory loses track of the cachefs size then it resets the amount of space used to 0 bytes
- [RTFACT-23885] - upgrade from 6.x -> 7.x fails because artifactory fails to check if logback.xml exists
- [RTFACT-25204] - bundle install '/versions' file checksum mismatch
- [RTFACT-20933] - RubyGems compact index support for local repositroy
- [RTFACT-24156] - Artifactory should notify the correct reason for login denial.
- [RTFACT-9208] - Debian repositories: provide Release fields content
- [RTFACT-19846] - Add support for helm annotations
- [RTFACT-20917] - Artifactory should be OCI compliant
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.